Go to cloud.io.net
Click on "Connect New Device"
Choose the supplier you wish your hardware be grouped on
Add a unique name for your device, Ideal format would be similar to the following: My-Test-Device
Click on the "Linux" field
If you choose GPU Worker and your device doesn't have GPU the setup will fail
Download script file to install drivers and Follow the steps
Run this command in terminal and make sure docker desktop is running on the background
Keep hitting refresh while you wait for your new device to connect.
- Ubuntu 20.04< Exactly this version
- " without any docker pre-installed [ snap docker ]"
- +16 GB of RAM.
- +500 GB Free Disk Space
- Internet Speed Download +1 GBs and +500 Mbps Upload with < 30ms ping.
- Test your internet from here: https://www.speedtest.net
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30xx and RTX40xx series or better
The probability of your Device to be hired and your rewards are multiplied by each 1GBs you invest in your Download/Upload
Be aware that we are now installing a 20GB size container it contains all the packages needed for the ML apps, everything happens inside the container, nothing gets out from the container to your filesystem
Updated 10 days ago